2.01.2013

Billidian Collagen Essence Mask Pack

Again, it's Love month and it seems that January just passed by. I've been pre-occupied with a lot of things and events last January that I need an instant pampering to relax! And I remember that I got several masks on my last trip to K-Land and it's time to bring them out and use them. I'm really excited to this instant relaxation. 

I first tried this Billidian Collagen Essence Mask Pack. I actually am not aware of Billidian and I think I didn't enter any Billidian stores so I searched about it but also didn't find anything about it. So moving on, this is a Collagen Essence Mask Pack. What I know about Collagen is that it is good for mature people as it is like an anti-aging property. So to be sure about it, I researched about Collagen and I found out that Collagen actually exists naturally in our skin. It acts as the strong property on our skin. As we age, we tend to loose some of our collagen that result to loosing skin elasticity and firmness this means our skin gets thinner, starts to sag and wrinkles starts to appear. Though I have oily skin, I tried this pack due to its Collagen property.




The mask is very cold even if I didn't place it in the ref. It has a nice sophisticated smell but not irritating. 

Upon placing it on my face, I felt very relaxed! When in the middle of the treatment (kung maka treatment parang nasa salon??haha) I felt a tightening effect specially on the cheeks. I didn't feel any irritations and itchiness. 


After 15 minutes, I removed the mask sheet and my face felt very light and refreshed. My face feels rejuvenated! My skin feels tight but smooth. The next day, when I washed my face, it feels very smooth like a glass. My face glides smoothly as if I have a very flawless skin.  Is it because of the Collagen? I also didn't see nor feel any other complications with my skin.

This is a great mask! I want to try another Collagen mask next time. What type of masks are you using?

-XOXO-


No comments:

Post a Comment