4.28.2013

Kiehl's Line Reducing Eye Brightening Concentrate

As promised here's my review with Kiehl's Line-Reducing Eye-Brightening Concentrate. I've been lucky that I got free items for eye cream since the start of this year as I promised myself to give my eye area more care. So here's my experience after using Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye which you can read here.


This product is Formulated to improve the look of the delicate eye area with a potent concentration of Pure Vitamin C 10.5% (L-Ascorbic Acid), known for its affinity with skin and powerful ability to improve the appearance of aging skin. While Haloxyl, a new-patented ingredient, strengthens, soothes and brightens the eye area helping to eliminate dark circles.
 
Let's put this to test......

What I like about Kiehl's free items is that they have an easy tear opening! Since it's placed in a sachet, I transferred it into a small container. For a free / trial pack, the amount was good enough.




Unlike Kiehl's Midnight Recovery this one is a little liquidy with a flesh to yellowish color. It doesn't have a smell which I like. It was also very easy to apply but I felt a little sting with my eyes when I first applied it. I thought that I might just have applied it too near with my eyes but after several days I still felt the stingy feeling. But since I am on the review of it, I still finished this product.

After finishing this product, here are my observations:
  • My eyes were not fluffy and it maintained what Kiehl's Midnight Recovery did to my eyes
  • I felt stingy feeling on to my eyes
  • Though it was liquidy, I felt it creamy when applied and soft on the under eye
  • The thing is my under eye fine lines were still visible
  • It didn't brightened my eyes too :(

Before 
After
I will probably consider getting Kiehl's Midnight Recovery than this one.

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment