4.21.2013

Fly Me to the Moon


It's sssooooooo hhhhhooooooootttttt here in the Philippines now a days! How I miss Baguio weather! During my last trip there, the weather was cold and breezy but not freezingly cold. That's the weather that I wish we could have here in Manila! 

So here's what I wore during our Baguio escapade! Since I know it will be cold and breezy and surely there will be a lot of walking involve, I certainly thought of wearing long sleeves and of course jeans! 


Just to share with you, I started this outfit with my top. Me and my friends decided to get something that we could all wear in Baguio (parang high school lang?? haha). So we got this cute baseball like top from Artwork. Artwork have really cute designs! They also have cute his and hers shirts too but not too cheesy type. 


What I appreciate about this top is that it is a balance of sporty, edgy and girly. I am not a super girly person but the color of this top gives it somehow a girly vibe to the baseball design and the scary image in the middle. Girly rock should I say!


And yes! The sun was shining brightly but the weather was great! It's cold and hot at the same time! I love it! And with this kind of weather, wearing long sleeves is the way to go plus a very comfortable jeans!


Don't forget to bring your sunnies to protect your eyes! It's still summer! 


Since the weather was so good, I don't even need to bring additional cardigan or jacket with me. But if you get cold easily then I recommend you to bring additional cover up as it gets colder at night. But for me, I can manage cold weather specially that I got freezingly cold experience during my K-Land trip. I felt that I can manage Baguio weather already. haha


Since I didn't bring additional cover up anymore, I just opted to bring a bonnet with me and use my newly bought Baguio scarf to cover up some areas when I feel cold.

Bonnet and Scarf as my additional cover up!
I super love this Bonnet! It's nicely made, and was just thick enough to warm my head. Plus this Baguio scarf too!



When I travel, I don't really like to bring a lot of accessories. So for this outfit, I piled up casual bracelet and watch to match my whole outfit. Parang high school lang ang peg?haha


To finish my look, nothing beats a very comfortable footwear that became my best friend on a long walk that day! Comfortable is my priority. But look how cute are these right? Simple but the color  made this more fun.



(H&M bonnet, Artwork Baseball shirt, F&H jeans, Baguio scarf, I Candy sunnies, StyleCo. Bracelet, Timex Watch, Anthology footwear)

Here's some more images from our Baguio escapade to that you'll see how it's definitely more fun here in the Philippines.




Strawberry Taho











I think I should discover more of the Philippines again, so I guess more local travel?? :)

P.S. Thank You Iris for some of the photos :)

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment