4.14.2013

Sizzling Plate (Baguio)

As promised! I would like to share with you some of my Baguio escapades! I've been there during the  last long weekend and to start of the journey.... I want to share with you some places where you should eat! Let's start with Sizzling Plate, when in Baguio walking is a very nice thing to do so that you'll get to feel the cool weather (that's the reason why we go to Baguio!). So while me and my friends were strolling around Baguio and were about to look for  a place to eat, we stumbled upon Sizzling Plate. But we deiced to walk further as it was still early but at the end of the day, we still ended at Sizzling Plate at Session Road (reality is...we just really wanted to try Sizzling Plate haha).


I wasn't able to take a picture of the menu but just to give you a background, they have 2 types of steaks. Local (which came from Batangas) and Australian, I love to eat steaks and it was actually my first time to hear about Australian steaks so I decided that I want to try it (though their Australian steaks are sized smaller than the local). I also didn't want my stake to be with a bone that time so I chose Australian Rib-eye.


Their steaks are inclusive of soup and rice or bread. So let's start with my first meal in Baguio.


The soup was just so so, nothing fancy nor extravagant. It has noodles and veggies in a clear broth. 


Moving on to the steak! Here's my Australian Rib-Eye steak in medium well. It wasn't that small at all. The size was just right with veggies on the side too. It was tender and very soft! The steak was served hot and good! The veggies were ok too, crunchy and well cooked! Loving the Australian Rib-Eye steak and it only costs P245.00! Not bad for a steak right??

with gravy
 You may find that I didn't have any rice from my pictures, I didn't like the rice. It was served cold and not that great at all. It was supposed to be a java rice but turned into a plain rice with orange food coloring. Good thing that the steak gave justice to the whole experience.

Here's the order of my friends....

Australian T-Bone
Fillet Mignon

The ambiance was ok, you'll feel like you're on a rodeo atmosphere. It's a casual steak house feel, homey and very comfortable.
 

 We actually have Sizzling Plate here in Manila but I think it's not the same concept in Baguio. What we have here in Manila is more of a fast food Sizzling type. So when in Baguio, make sure to go to Sizzling Plate! A must place to eat and highly recommendable. I also do recommend their Australian Steak.

Halata bang ang saya saya ko??? haha! Nomnomnom

 -XOXO-




No comments:

Post a Comment