4.28.2013

A Different Summer Outfit


Well hello! The weather is really unpredictable now a days. But it is still too hot here in the Philippines so I still like to wear breezy clothes! But I want a different look since I'm on skirt everyday going to the office plus I often wear shorts due to the uber hot weather. So here's an alternative look this summer season, trendy yet satisfying the summer heat!


I love wearing sheer tops due to the hot weather! It's all about the comfort but if you're bored with summer dresses, shorts and skirts you can opt to wear leggings! Yes, I know what you're thinking.... leggings tends to be a very hot garment! But hey there are a lot of fabrics and opt for the thin and smooth fabric leggings! And since it's summer, grab some colors too! Again, if you follow me... you know that I am managing getting too much colored outfitey already. So here's an option to satisfy my colorful personality. Get items with minimal color accents. Like my leggings, the dominant color would be black and white, but hey the neon colored details still pops out and gives my satisfaction in terms of colors.

Since I am already wearing a very detailed bottom, I opted to wear a neutral sheer top which is also loose to complement my body hugging leggings.


In this summer heat, it's really hard for me to pile up a lot of accessories. It irritates me! So I just pile up a few pieces that also complemented my look. And for this look, I opted for a neutral watch and a symmetry bangle that matched with my leggings.

The vibrant neon pink color pops out. 

I just want to say again that this leggings is super comfortable! The light fabric is great for the summer heat!



Simple yet very classic which I can pair with anything and wear anytime.

Lastly, let's bring the color into footwear! It's like my outfit matched all together! This strappy footwear is also great for the summer season! Very comfortable yet trendy which I got from Pill. I didn't had any blisters wearing this foot wear. When you are afraid of colors try to have it on your foot wear! 



(BKK top, Stradivarious leggings, StyleCo. Bracelet, Esprit watch, Pill foot wear)

No comments:

Post a Comment