4.21.2013

Donya on the fields

Here's another outfit from my recent trip to Baguio, if you saw on my previous Fashion post. I already had a casual look so I opted to have a more edgy look the next day. 

Since it's summer and I haven't really got the chance to go on a summer trip besides our department outing (though it was more of a bonding trip since we didn't really had enough time to dip in the water). Going back to this post,  I wanted to wear something summery but since we were going to a cold place I definitely would need to cover up and beat the cold weather. So I decided to bring out my neon long sleeves to satisfy my want to wear something summery outfitey.



Definitely, it's still long sleeves but in a shocking neon orange color. Yes! I don't have a problem when crossing the road. haha! I paired it with a very comfortable jeggings now in dark color. Since I am no longer getting younger, I opted to have the color in one of my outfit only (except for my bag! haha) and toned down the rest. You wouldn't want to look like your back in time with too much shocking colors at once.


Since I still didn't bring additional cover up with me, I definitely had my head piece and scarf. 


I matched my head piece with the look that I wanted so I brought my turban along with me. Though I love colors, you can see that the turban is in deep green color which didn't contrast the shocking color of my top.


I got a lot of Baguio scarfs so now, it's time to go black. With this neon colored long sleeves, accessories should be toned down.


When the sunshine strikes directly with neon color!

When travelling, we must learn to pack light so foldable shoes are a must have! There are a lot of foldable shoes available in the metro but we must consider the comfort! It should be comfortable and has the right soles. You wouldn't want to feel the floor and as if you are just wearing a cloth! Those kinds of foldable shoes might worn out easily too. 

Notice that I also toned down my footwear, wearing a navy blue footwear. To make an outfit more fun, you can use colors but in this case since I had a neon color to begin with... I piled up colors but in neutral colors like deep green and navy blue.


Donya on the fields. haha
(Yhansy turban, H&M Neon top, Giordano tank top, Giordano jeggings, Baguio scarf, I Candy sunnies, Timex watch, Yosi Samara foldable shoes)

Here's some photos of the Strawberry Field and our experience picking Strawberries!









Yippee! It was fun!
Various sizes of Strawberries
Going around the fields
While mi amigas were busy picking out strawberries, I was already chit chatting with ate. haha
There were lettuce fields too! Look how fresh the greens were!

Baguio greens
More Strawberry Products

More Baguio photos!


Make sure to drop by the church!





It's indeed more fun in the Philippines!


-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment