4.07.2013

Friends

OMG! I miss Fashion blogging! It's been a while since I had my latest Fashion Post. So today is a very laid back and a very hot Sunday! As in it's scourging hot! I didn't want to dress up too much but I still want to look a little colorful. But the most important factor is comfort and cool! So on a lazy Sunday summer heat, I love to wear shorts and pair it with a cotton shirt. The sound of it is so breezy!


I love comfortable stuffs so Fitflop is the best footwear to slip on when in a hurry!

Peace out to my toe nails! :) Haven't have time to do it yet.

Make any shirt fun with cute designs!
Soft and thin fabric shorts is the way to go! It's a little sporty look. Talk about comfort.
On a summer heat day, I don't like piling up accessories. So few pieces will do... like a simple long necklace that won't stick on the skin ( As much as possible I don't want to feel any accessories on my skin on a very hot day!). Plus a big wooden bangle partner with a sporty watch. Talk about colors here.. right? Lively, Simple and Comfortable!




(Pull and Bear shirt, Dorothy Perkins Shorts, Marc Jacobs Bag,Landmark necklace, Mango Bangles, Timex Watch, Fitflop)

Happy Summer!


-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment