3.03.2013

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye

As promised, here's another eye cream post! If you read my previous post about eye cream you know why I want to try several eye creams this year. Now, I decided to try Kiehl's Midnight recovery eye cream (if you remember on my previous post, I got samples). It is a restorative concentrate of essential oils and botanicals improves the youthful appearance around he eye. Infused with the same natural ingredients as Midnight Recovery Concentrate, as well as Butcher's Broom, this night treatment leaves under-eye skin feeling strengthened and replenished. Midnight Recovery Eye's non-migrating cream texture is specifically formulated for the delicate eye area.   

This eye cream promises to:
  • Diminishes the appearance of fine lines
  • Reduces puffiness
  • Reduces dark under-eye circles
  • No parabens, fragrance, mineral oil or silicones

Let's put this to test.....



What's great about this sample size is that it has the easy tear opening. Very convenient! Since it's a sample size, I transferred it to a small container.



It's in color white form and looks very creamy! It has this botanical smell which I like. Since it's super creamy, a little amount will go a long way. It's very easy to apply as it slides through easily on my under eye. I don't feel any strong or irritating feeling upon it setting on my under eye. 

I've been using this for over a week already and here's what I think:
  • I FEEL that my eyes are less puffy!  Rarely do we feel the puffiness, we just feel the product to be refreshing.
  • My under eye became very smooth.
  • My eyes became less dark, though it's still dark.
  • My little fine lines were still there (though I have few fine lines yet) 
Over all it does what it do to have a youthful eye by reducing puffiness. It also somehow reduced my under eye darkness. But fine lines were still there so I am excited to use their other eye cream product which is Kiehl's Line reducing eye - brightening concentrate.



after over one week

By the way,  I tried sleeping before 12 midnight while using this product. Whatever products we use, it won't be as effective with out having the right hour of sleep.

Await for my next Kiehl's eye cream post after I finish this one. :)

-XOXO-


No comments:

Post a Comment