3.03.2013

Canada Dry Ginger Ale

Here's another product that was introduced to me by my sister dear. It's Canada Dry Ginger Ale! I've seen this Ginger Ale but was hesitant to try it. But as my sister told me that it's good then again it's worth a try, it's actually my first time to try Canada Dry.


Since it's my first time to try Canada Dry, I found out that Canada Dry is known for their Ginger Ale. Why the dry in a brand name? According to my research (wikipedia), it refers to not being sweet, as in a  dry wine.  When Jon J. Mclaughlin, who first formulated "Canada Dry Pale Ginger Ale", originally made his new soft drink, it was far less sweet than other ginger ales then available; as a result, he labelled it "dry".



My experience with Canada Dry Ginger Ale:
  • It taste like sprite or 7 up
  • It's very refreshing and it's actually not that sweet (I just found out that it should not be that sweet after researching about it).
This is a great soda for refreshment as it is not too sweet though I think it has the same sugar content with other sodas. Though I think it should have a ginger ingredient as it is ginger ale and as indicated in the violator part, I didn't taste any ginger and it's not indicated in the ingredients part. ( I want to be oriented more with Canada Dry hehe)

This is great soda for any occasion as it is not that sweet! It's good when eating a salty food or any nakakakumay meal.


It has a yellowish color.

I would like to try other Canada Dry products.

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment