3.15.2013

Kiehl's Acne Blemish Control Daily Skin - Clearing Treatment

Well hello! Did you miss me?? hehe Sorry for mia for the past few days but hey I am back. As promised I will post more often this 2013.  I just got back from my facial treatment with my derma, oh yeah finally! I had the time and it feels good to have a clean face! You all know that I experience break outs often and I am always on the look out for acne / oil control products. On my previous post, I promised that I will post a review about Kiehl's Acne Blemish Control Daily Skin-Clearing Treatment which I got free samples from Kiehl's. 

I have road tested this product for one month already and I have finished one sachet already. Here's my experience about the product.


Let's look at the ingredients and how does it work! Kiehl's Acne Blemish Control Daily Skin-Clearing Treatment is formulated with a powerful blend of blemish-fighting Diolic, Salysic and Lipo Hydroxy Acids, known to minimize the appearance of acne and blemishes. 


Since it's in a sachet, I transferred it into a smaller container for easy usage. A small sachet of 5ml is actually a lot. It can go a long way depending on your condition.



My Verdict:

  • It has a dermaish smell. A little soapy and not a strong scary smell.
  • It doesn't have a creamy but more of a liquidy texture.
  • I was expecting that it will turn my skin dry but it didn't.
  • Base on my observation,  it dries up acne spots after 3 days of application ( I apply at night only) and it prevents the acne to develop or get bigger.
  • To the areas that I apply this product, I notice that it minimized or even prevent oiliness.
  • It feels very light and safe on the skin.
  • It is a good product for acne prevention and removal.
  • Though I don't notice that it prevented blemishes.
Overall, this is a great product. I think this is a little expensive so I will consider getting this product. I will have to check the amount of the product given the price. :)

Do you have any other recommendation?

-XOXO- 

No comments:

Post a Comment