3.28.2012

Suntervention

The long wait is o-v-e-r! I am proud to present to you (dandandandan.....) Snoe Suntervention blogger's convention. It is actually my first time to attend a blogger's event and I was very "EXCITED" for that day to arrive. (By the way, I got to know Snoe brand via Yellow Yum).





The theme for that day was Suntervention, you'll know why as you read along this blog post. But obviously it's a summerific theme. Even if it was raining that day everything was soooo in theme, from the welcome drinks (by the way the cocktail drink was so good!!), venue decors, Snoe staff (hey hey, there were Snoe hunks too) outfits and even the activities. Snoe Suntervention blogger's convention was hosted by the delightful Nyay Violante (yes, she is the sister of Nyoy Violante).




Snoe staffs strutting their stuff! Super talented!

I love this cocktail drink!!! 


The whole experience will be nothing with out the star! We are very lucky and honored as Ms. Jen Gerodias-Diaz one of the owners finally revealed to us their newest product. It is the Snoe Suntervention Sunblock with SPF 80++ I will post more about this after testing.

Look at the side, one of the Snoe hunk! haha



And as surprised as I am, they had more products to launch! Wow! Ms. Jen introduced to us the new Snoe Oh My Wash, Snoe Body Wonderland Slenderizing Gel, Snoe Hair Heroes Extreme and soon.. more of Snoe cosmetics. Wow! Nakakabilib! I know how hard it is to come up with a product!

Snoe Hair Heroes Extreme modelled by fellow blogger Aya.

All through out the event, we had several games where we were given Snoe money to be able to chose the items that we want which I have already posted here.

Before I end this post, I just want to share with you my thoughts about Snoe. It is a great experience to attend such event. I am able to learn more about the products clearly as I was able to test and experience some of them. I can truly say that the products they offer caters to the kikayness of every girl but with great substance (May ibubuga and comparable to big brands!). The products are a mix of fashion, attitude and quality. They really use high quality ingredients but priced affordably. Another great thing about Snoe, is that it is a proudly PINOY brand! Let us all support Pinoy Pride!

All the staffs were ohh ssooo accommodating. Kudos to Snoe team for training such great staffs, they do really know what they are selling (well knowledge staffs) and are very accommodating. You won't feel that they are just making bola, instead you will feel their sincerity while explaining the products.



There's the Snoe Oh My Wash Femme Wash!


Lastly, get ready for more exciting Snoe offers!
  1. They will be more accessible, find them at Watson's and Mercury.
  2. Look forward to a Mid Year Sale.
  3. To our sisters in Visayas and Mindanao, they'll be coming to you soon!
  4. Join their Summer giveaway, for more details check out their website or Facebook Fanpage
  5. Salon tie-up with Bang's Tony and Jackey.
  6. To the business kikays, await as they venture into franchising in 2013.


With Ms. Jen and my dear friend Ms. Yellow Yum

You may find Snoe at Robinson's Metro East, Robinson's Lipa, Festival Mall, Cinderella Glorietta 3, SM Muntinlupa, Robinson's Galleria, Robinson's Ermita, Market Market and Landmark Trinoma.

To learn more about the brand, check out their website http://www.snoebeauty.com/.

-XOXO-



2 comments:

  1. Hihi I have a pic pala here! Hello dear, thanks for posting :D The event was so much fun, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was so much fun! I hope to see you in other bloggers event again! :)

      Delete