3.18.2012

Sun Shine and Rain

The weather is so tricky now a days! Before I went out of the house, it was raining hard but it still feels hot and super summery. I opted to wear something breezy and comfortable on a Sunday sun shining hot and rainy day. I really don't know what to wear since I am very conscious of the weather, it rained but the sun seems to shine again. I finally decided to wear a breezy top since it was still super hot. I paired it with leggings just to be sure that if it rains again I won't look too summery. haha! 



The look is  very casual and relaxed so I wore a sliver classy necklace to have a little contrast. As you can see again! :) I am wearing my Jade bracelet so I always need to pair my accessories with it. Surprisingly, I am not having a hard time pairing it with different types of accessories. Jade bracelet is very versatile! haha (Am I convincing myself?? haha) But seriously, I can pair it with different kind of accessories, for this look I paired it with sporty look accessories. Sporty and classy accessories do look good together. 


Look at my baller bracelet! There's my name embossed! Cool, Right????
 The baller also has different inspirational words. Cute!
By the way, this is given to me by my nephew.



It has Chinese characters, it's for luck.




To make my look more fun, I matched my sporty classy look with a leather satchel in a dashing purple color. Don't be afraid of colors, have fun with it! :) For people who are afraid of colors, choose a darker shade instead of the bright ones. Dark shades of colors (may it be an accessory, bag, shoes or even tops) is best for people with neutral shades of wardrobe. 




If you will notice I am a flats person. I  really am having a hard time wearing heels. Fashion blogs did not always mean that I should always be in high heels. There are so many cute flats available in the market and  of course in different styles and colors. So for me, idadaan ko sa color! haha!!
   






(Mango top and pink bandeau, Details leggings, HK silver necklace, Baller bracelet given by my nephew, Suunto watch, The Cambridge Satchel from Madison, Sole Sister flats)

-XOXO-


No comments:

Post a Comment