1.01.2014

Jean on Jean

 Happy 2014 everyone! Here's a very quick post for today. After a lot of festivities, I think that I need to cover up my tummy haha! So I thought of wearing a loose top! haha  So tried to pair it with another jeans and thought of trying a Jean on Jean look ..... see if I can pull it off. 


With a lighter jean top, I tried to pair it with the usual colored jeans and I think it looks fine. I think wearing Jeans on Jeans look will always depend on the type and color of jeans plus the style too. For me there's no rule on it but for this look, I think it's better to pair different colors of Jeans but with the style of my top I think I can try pairing it with the same color hue of jeans too. ( I would probably try it next time hehe)


Since I am already wearing a Jean on Jean look, I decided to wear this chucks in red since it's new year. :) To have a red color on my look. I was supposed to wear a colorful footwear. hehe  And again, a pop of color with my bright colored watch.


Lastly, to be on the safe side given my first Jeans on Jeans attempt I decided to use a neutral black bag to manage my total look.

Happy 2014 guys! Hope you liked my first 2014 post. And here's a blooper pic below. :)


(Cotton On Top, Jag Jeans Tommy Hilfiger Bag, Ice Watch, Converse Footwear)

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment