1.02.2014

Pond's Acne Clear White

This is actually a delayed post. :) I was supposed to blog about this last year but I had to repair my laptop. But better late than never right? :)

Just in time when I already can't find and buy my previous facial wash, then came out Pond's Acne Clear White variant. You all know that I am oily and that I am like having teenager skin at this stage of mine. :) And so, it's worth a try for this product.


I just knew that this product is for acne prone skin and didn't know that it can help fight 10 skin problems. I learned about it when I was reading the packaging at home. And look, it doesn't just fight acne but also helps make skin lighter.

According to Pond's the special ingredient for this product that helps to do their claim are Salicylic Acid, Herbal Clay, Smoothening Scrub Beads and Brightening Essence. We all know that Salicylic Acid works for acne while the Herbal Clay is the one that absorbs impurities, oils and make up from the skin. And of course the other 2 ingredients are already self explanatory. 


What I think about the product:
  • I like the look of the packaging, it looks dermaish and a serious product for acne problems
  • It has mini beads that helps scrub away impurities and dirts 
  • Doesn't dry my face even if it has mini scrubs ( I encountered a product before that dried my face)
  • It's not purely color white, it's a little grayish due to the herbal clay ingredient
  • It has a light fragrant fresh smell which I like
  • It gives me a squeaky clean feeling after
  • Not harsh on the skin, no irritation or redness occurred
  • I actually used this after using Proactiv, I think it did a great job too
  • Though this product really can't compare to Proactiv but I noticed that my skin wasn't as oily as before I used Proactiv
  • I encountered occasional break outs during my monthly period
  • Doesn't fully / totally eliminate oiliness, acne and other skin problems
  • Didn't notice if it brightened my skin, but I think it helps to lighten my acne scars
  • Affordable
  • Overall, this is a great over the counter product
  • This is actually my second tube 

P.S. Bought the product on my own. Not a sponsored blog.


-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment