1.15.2014

Syoss Anti-Dandruff Conditioner

Let's now go to hair care, my first hair care post for 2014. I was using a certain shampoo for several months already (I'll talk more about it on a separate post) so I need a conditioner that will give my hair the conditioning that I need. On the search for a conditioner, it was time to try something new and I've seen Syoss for quite sometime already and decided to get it.


Syoss has several variants but I decided to get this variant since I based it on the smell and not about the condition of my hair. :) haha 


I won't talk a lot about the product and just go straight to my experience.
  • The actual conditioner has a very think consistency
  • The smell is ok, light clean and fragrant smell
  • While getting some conditioner, I noticed that I find the bottle a little light for the size and found out that it's not full
  • The actual product is only 3/4 of the bottle
  • When applied on the hair I noticed that I need to apply a lot of product to achieve my desired conditioning
  • After rinsing I felt that my hair was not that soft unlike the other conditioners
  • My hair didn't become soft after using this product :(




Here's my hair after using the product, it's bagsak and somehow manageable but didn't felt the conditioning and soft effect.


* I just don't know if it's because of the anti-dandruff property.

-XOXO-



No comments:

Post a Comment