1.16.2014

Marks and Spencer Rose Hand and Nail Cream

I super love Philippine weather this past few weeks! It's cool and breezy, it feels like we are in a different country. I hope that we'll have more of this kind of weather but I think it'll be hot again after Chinese New Year.

With this cool weather, I can often moisturize my skin. During hot season I don't usually moisturize my skin in the morning since it feels sticky.

Here's one of my stash of skin moisturizer, it's for hand and nail cream.


I've actually tried several products particularly lotions from Marks and Spencer but it' my first time to actually use a full tube of their hand and nail cream. Marks and Spencer skin care are already tried and tested and proven to give positive results. Now let's see my actual experience.


  • The actual product is white in color and not super thick, it's like a water base product (which is good thing)
  • It's not sticky when applied, I think that's the consistency for hand and nail creams?
  • It gives instant softness to my hands
  • I just don't notice if it has the effect on my nails
  • I use it with my elbows too and with continuous use, my elbows became soft
  • It smells very rose, to those who love rose ... you'll love this
  • Overall this is a great product, it moisturizes and softens my skin with out feeling sticky
  • I just don't like the smell, in general I don't like rose in scents but I super love what it does to my skin Like!



I would want to try a different scent of Marks and Spencer hand and nail cream.

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment