1.12.2014

Passport holder


Hi guys! How's your first week of January? Luckily for me I still have my good vibe feeling and I think it's because of my 2 weeks leave last Holiday Season! haha 

Here's a quick post for today, just want to share with you guys my new passport holder. This is actually one of the Christmas gifts that I got and which I super like. :) 


I super love the design! It's very me! :) It looks fun, chic and fashyon!


I appreciate that it has a band for security, you don't want you passport and other documents falling off anytime. This is actually my first time to see a passport holder with a band.



I also super love that it has mini pockets inside besides holding the passport. I can place a few of important items along with my passport.


Here's a full look of the design! It's so nice right?


My passport is ready for my next adventure already! :) 

-XOXO-

2 comments:

  1. Is this available in Fully Booked? I like the design! :)

    http://styleandglow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there :) yes it's available at Fully Booked. The design is so nice noh. :)

    ReplyDelete