1.05.2014

High Waisted Skort

We should already be done with Holiday Season and make our selves ready to go back to work. Most of us had been back to work but for me I'll be back to work on Monday. But my outfit is so not yet over with New Year as I wore some polka dots. haha 

For 2014, I would like to make my style more mature and less of the casual outfits. But I have more casual outfits so I think I'll wear more casual fab this year. But that's not a promise yet ah. Let's see how it goes. :)


I was supposed to wear a high waisted polka dot skirt but oh no ipit ang bilbil! hehe So I changed and opted to wear this high waisted polka dot skirt instead. And boy I was glad that I wore this and I was happy with it. Paired it with a plain top but with nice textures that makes it more fab than a regular plain shirt. I actually love this shirt too even if it's not tucked in. I also love this skort as it gives me a girly look but is very comfortable. Since it's in dark color, it still hids my bilbil even if it's high waisted (high waist bottoms are mostly suitable for those who don't have excess tummy) plus the length! This is the length that I want in shorts or mini skirts as it gives me an illusion of thin thighs.




I was in the mood to wear a few accessories for today and I actually just grabbed them with out thinking if it will match my outfit. I was already in a hurry to go so I just grabbed 2 items and I got these 2 sophisticated accessories that matched very well with each other. They are both very femininely baby pink with gold accents.



I also wore a slim belt to finalize the look to hide the imperfectness of the fringes of my tucked in outfit. It doesn't really hide it literally but more of layering for a clean look. 



Lastly, wore this braided footwear again and used my over sized bag to complete my casual fab look. I think that it will complement my first attempt of a more mature and feminine look for 2014. haha But you all know that I don't have one specific type of look. :) 



Here's my blooper photos for this post. I actually have 2 photos to share with you. :)

Emotera / Sleepy look
Fail! Caught on Cam. 

(Mango Top, Topshop high waisted skort, Landmark necklace, StyleCo. Bangle, Michael Kors Bag, Primaluxe Manila Footwear)

Hope to have more fashion posts this 2014.


-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment