6.02.2012

Bubble Tea

You already know that I love drinking milk tea! I drink more milk tea than coffee and here's another milk tea post. I've come to know Bubble Tea long time ago but too bad there's no easily available Bubble Tea near my place. So every time I get the chance to see Bubble Tea I try to get one. Bubble Tea has a wide array of menu, they have several drinks and food. But they are more popular with their milk teas and their Takoyaki balls! But for this post, I would only feature their Bubble Teas. It was hard to choose what to get since I like to try almost all! Waaaahhhhh!!!!



When I saw this on the menu, I already knew what to get! I will definitely try this and what I know their best seller (or is it just our family favorite) that is Almond milk shake. For the Japanese cheesecake cream drink, we asked the server which is the best seller and decided to have it (Japanese Cheesecake Cream Roasted Tea).



Japanese Cheesecake Cream
I was expecting that is like the salted rock cheese of Happy Lemon and here's what I think of Bubble Tea's JCC.
  • The cream cheese was light but very tasty.
  • I can really taste the cream cheese but not nakakaumay way.
  • The ice tea was so good! At first I was expecting that it might be like the usual roasted ice tea or a leafy cold beverage. But it was not! It was very good, it does not taste leafy but the right cold tea.
  • It's some kind of indescribable, more of just try it for yourself explanation.



I've got to know Bubble Tea Almond milk shake from my niece since I only order Almond milk tea which by the way is so yum yum too. For this post, with out a doubt I've got to try Almond Milk Shake.
  • It has light almond taste but I can really taste the almond.
  • Although it's shake, it is not too sweet.
  • It has the right shake texture, not too shavey ice and not too thick. You can drink it easily.
  • Super Like!




For both drinks, we got mix sizes of pearls. Bubble Tea's Pearls are very chewy and has a distinct taste. It taste somehow like the kakanins but not too sweet though. I love it! Bubble Tea is priced more expensive like 20 to 35 pesos more than other milk tea brands but I can say that their milk tea is really good. You get what you pay for! Sulit talaga siya! Next time, I visit Bubble Tea I hope I can share Takoyaki post. To know more about Bubble Tea check out their Facebook Fan Page.

Disclaimer: I am not affilated with Bubble Tea, got the items at my own expense.

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment