6.11.2012

Accessory Holder

I've been eyeing this accessory holder as I see it in online shops. Finally, I got one! We girls do need to organize our accessories for us to be able to use everything. When we just pile everything in one jewelry box, we tend to use only the ones that are on top. So here's one solution to organize everything! 



Here's the accessory holder that is available in two colors (pink and black). It has 36 clear pockets and back to back to it are 18 hooks that can hold up several accessories. Since this can be hanged, it can save a lot of space. I can also see my accessories anytime which can also help me decide easily what to wear. It can also help me use all my accessories alternately.






I got the black one and I want to share with you my latest little black dress. :) 




For a close up look, you can see that each pocket has ample space for several accessories.





The hooks has the right length that can hold up several accessories. But it will still depend on the weight of the accessory to prevent them from falling. 



Lastly, this is very affordable! I only got it at 230 pesos from 168 mall. There are really a lot of good buys at 168. But I am still searching for a better and more fashyon fasyon accessory holder. I've looked at several house ware stores but I find them expensive. So if you know where I can buy a nice, affordable and long lasting accessory holder, do let me know.

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment