6.13.2012

Trevalli Panna Cotta

I love desserts!! Yippee! When eating at buffets I do give some space for desserts! haha But that's another story. I want to share with you today, one of my favorite desserts of all time! My oh my, Panna Cotta! haha (Do I sound matakaw ba?? Forgive me forgive me.. hehe) 


Panna Cotta is an Italian dessert which I mostly have in Italian Restaurants (duh!) I love getting panna cotta since it is not too sweet and melts in the mouth! So I was very happy when I saw this in groceries! Wow, I can get this anytime I want! haha!!


 Trevalli Panna Cotta is available in several flavors but I already forgot the other flavors :) They don't have it in plain so I decided to got the one in caramel flavor.






It looks like a leche flan due to the caramel flavor. But it taste like the real panna cotta but a little jelly and creamy. The caramel taste is just right, not too sweet. I love it! It has just the right quantity, hindi siya bitin. Overall, it is a good snack and dessert. Bonus, it is easily available in supermarkets.




-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment