6.15.2012

Myra E Vita Glow

Hi there! This is one super back log post! I  got this product last Mother's day, that's what you call back log. hehehe I've been sooo sooo busy but since I am happy blogging, I find time for it. It's like my relaxation time and of course I want to continuously share things with you. During Mother's Day, Myra E was all over the mall giving out Myra E to all women. When their model handed the sample to me, I was surprised that they were giving out an actual product and not sample size only. Later I found out that it will expire this July 2012, but then it's still free so like like like. haha

Here's how it looked. They wrapped it in clear plastic and tied with a cute small ribbon! Not bad for a free item! 


It's Myra E Vita Glow tinted facial moisturizer in Beige. Myra E is a well known brand for their lotions. I was looking forward to use the product and was guessing if the color will match my skin tone.  





What's great about Myra E products is that they are Vitamin E enriched! It is said that Vitamin E gives good benefits for the skin. 



Myra E Vita Glow is a tinted facial moisturizer. It's like an all in one product where it is like a foundation or make up base that has moisturizer and SPF 15. I like tinted moisturizers because it helps me save a lot of time, I don't need to put alot of products on my face. Since it is tinted, it's like a foundation or make up base that evens out skin tone with natural coverage. It also contains minerals that gives skin a healthy glow. It can also act as a sunblock with its SPF 15, blocking UVA and UVB which are harmful rays of the sun. As the brand name itself, it is enriched with Vitamin E that helps keep skin soft, healthy and young-looking. Lastly, it is dermatologist tested







With Flash

With Out Flash

With Out Flash

With Flash

What I like about the product:

  • It saves me time because I don't need to put seperately sunblock and foundation. Bonus for me is that it even has moisturizer.
  • Has small particles that somehow acts as light diffuser.
  • Easy to blend.
  • Doesn't have any strong smell.
  • Matches my skin tone, I don't look like a white lady. They really created colors that will suite the Philippine market.
  • Light weight
  • All in one product
  • I think this is very affordable
My wish list for the product:
  • I hope that they increase the SPF content. I do prefer to have at least SPF 30 for facial sunblock. 
  • It has a liquid texture already, I wish that it is more intact together because it's messy and the product drops easily. It will be easy to finish the product with out really using everything.

It blended well with my skin, I didn't even use loose powder. The glitters are not visible when applied to the face.

-XOXO-

2 comments:

  1. I got turned off by the shimmer at first, but it doesn't show when applied on the face. Parang BB Cream ba to? Kahit mageexpire na, at least you got to try it first para kung okay, tsaka na bibili. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hindi e, it only moisturize the face and does not do other features of bb creams. Yeah at least not scared na to buy haha!

      Delete