6.11.2012

Ha Yuan Fresh Lumpia

Growing up as Fil-Chi I am very exposed to a lot of chinese foods and one of it is fresh lumpia (chinese version of the lumpia ubod). There are a lot of fresh lumpia and it is my first time to try Ha Yuan. I am very used to eating fresh lumpia although I am no veggie lover hehehe!



 Before I start my review, I would just like to share that the image below might not look as fresh as it was. I was only able to eat this the next day and this was already stored in the ref. Thanks for my parents for getting me fudam although they know I won't eat at home! hahaha



Ha Yuan fresh lumpia has a big size and it really filled with different vegetables! (There are some that has few vegetables and is just full of wraper). Although I don't usually pair this with the sauce you can see that they give generous amount of fresh lumpia sauce. Although it was already stored in the ref, the wrapper is still good except for the sides. But over all it is still ok, it didn't became suggy.


Ha Yuan fresh lumpia has different mix of vegetables including sea weeds which make chinese lumpia more special. Although I wish that they could add more if it. Medyo biting yung "chichay" / sea weeds.



Ha Yuan has a wide variety of chinese food like siopao, asado, kikiam, cua pao etc. To know more about Ha Yuan check out their Facebook Fan Page.


Disclaimer: I am not affilated with Ha Yuan, got the items at our own expense.

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment