6.08.2012

Selecta Gold Caramel Cheesecake

Ice Cream is a very popular and widely eaten comfort food here in the Philippines. Filipinos are fund of celebrating all kinds of occasions from birthdays, despedidas or just a self made occastion just to bond with family, office mates and friends. What's the connection? With all these celebrations, ice creams have always been a part of it. We also turn to ice cream when we feel stressed, sad or just want to eat something cold due to our hot weather. It's also very ironic that I see a lot of people still eating ice cream even when the weather is cool. I do also love eating ice cream and I wanted to try Selecta Gold Caramel Cheescake when I saw their TV commercial. What I liked more about it is that they tied up with Annie Tanco of Bizu for the cheesecake.


 My verdict:
  • It is really creamy! It's not your usual ice cream.
  • Not too sweet.
  • It has the right caramel taste which is also not too sweet.
  • There are big chunks of cheesecake which I can say is a real cheesecake. It is cheese base and not cream base only.
  • The cheesecakes are very intact together and does not crumb.
  • It is really premium.
I think that it is really great! I love cheescake and ice cream and when they are put together...... it's heavenly! 
It also affordable for a premium ice cream. It only costs Php 40 on your leading supermarkets. It can really be the best alternative for the premium brands like Haagen Daz, Dreyer's or Ben and Jerry's.






Check out their commercial.


-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment