6.20.2012

The Face Shop Vita C mask sheet

For those of you have been following my blog, you know that I'm super duper busy and all stressed out. I've already learned how to manage stress and hand in hand with that are occasional visit to spa and   dermatologist. I do also have quick at home stress relievers and my recent one is The Face Shop Vita C mask sheet which mamsy gave me. 

 The Face Shop Vita C mask sheet is your at home spa that helps tone and whiten skin. It has Vitamin C, Raspberry and Strawberry extracts that brighten dull skin and fights free radicals. What's great about this product is that it has Patented Phytolex Nanoliposome that effectively delivers beneficial ingredients deep into the skin and helps protect tired, rough skin from environmental damages.





It's very easy to use! Just wash your face, remove the sheet form the pack and place it on your face for 15-20 minutes. So easy right!



Cute! The color of the mask is light pink!! So girly!


This is another embarrassing picture! hehe
What I like about the product:
  • It is very easy to use
  • Very cool and calming to the face
  • My face felt relaxed
  • It has a good light rose smell, I'm not a fan of rose scent but this was fine
  • It's good that I don't need to wash my face afterwards, it's so user friendly 
I'll check if they have a variant that is specially for Oily Face. I would definitley want to get this again.

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment