6.08.2012

Revlon Photoready

What's new? I was eyeing for PhotoReady products since last year but I haven't get the chance to buy it. It's because I still have powder and foundation products with me. But when I saw that it is on promotion I couldn't resist anymore to get it or is it just my alibi since I really really want to get Revlon PhotoReady. haha What I like about Revlon PhotoReady is that it has pigments that reflects light which makes the face looks more flawless.


PhotoReady Airbrush™ Mousse Makeup, an air-light makeup provides a flawless finish, whether it’s on camera or in person. The whipped texture allows you to blend evenly for undetectable coverage, leaving you with a smooth poreless complexion. The formula’s photochromatic pigments bend and reflect light to minimize flaws, leaving you with perfectly airbrushed skin in any light – indoors, outdoors, or under the flash of a camera. Oil free, fragrance free. Use alone or over PhotoReady™ Primers.

Revlon PhotoReady™ Powder eliminates shine and evens skin tone. Photochromatic pigments bend, refect and diffuse light to help erase flaws. A micro-refined ultra-lightweight texture with a soft, luminous finish.


Finally I got Revlon Photoready Airbrush and Revlon Photoready Powder. Wait for my road test on these! :)


I got this 2, availing their latest promotion. For a minimum of Php1,500 I got Php 100 off. Not bad since I really like to get these 2 items.

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment