5.25.2012

Horlicks Lite

Here's one family favourite.... Horlicks! I've discovered this via my brothers, they told me that we were having this in candy form which I super totally don't remember.hahaha If you know this, you know where to get it. hehehe When we go abroad specially in the neighboring Asian countries we always make sure to buy this and bring it home. On my latest vacation, it was my first time to see Horlicks lite. I have always seen it in classic or chocolate flavor that's why with out any hesitations I got this at once. 

Horlicks really has a very indescribable taste. It is a malt drink that can be taken either hot or cold. 


Horlicks has many vitamins and minerals that are good for the body. I'm no Horlicks expert (I just love drinking it hehe) so I leave the explanation on the picture below. To know more about its benefits check out their website



Preparing Horlicks is very easy! 


I recommend that you melt the Horlicks powder in hot water first, making a thick paste to prevent lumps. Then add more water or add skim milk to make it creamy. Lastly add ice if you like it  cold. 





Here's my cold Horlicks Lite malt drink. In the picture below I only mixed it water since I wanted to know the taste of lite. Although it's lite, I can really taste the same Horlicks flavor. It's like Horlicks regular but lighter on the tummy. Yum yum yum! 





You can see that there are lumps because the hot water that I prepared was not enough yet. hehe Excited na kasi ako uminom e!


Are you curious to try it? You can get the powder in Cash and Carry and Unimart. For the drink itself, you can try it at Toastbox. Stay tuned I will blog about it next time.

Share me your experience if you like Horlicks too.

-XOXO-

1 comment:

  1. Yes I agree with that Horlicks drink really has a very indescribable taste. It is a malt drink that can be taken either hot or cold.

    ReplyDelete