5.06.2012

Sentosa Day










Well hello!!!

Hello blue shoes!


It was a super hot day during our Sentosa and City tour itinerary. I already know the activities for the day so I opted to wear something super comfortable and very breezy! Again, SMART FASHION! I wore a loose top (loose tops are very breezy) and matched it with a body hugging floral skirt (this balances the loose top where I can still move freely). This outfit is very comfortable yet very fashionable. I don't bring a lot of accessories when abroad cause I tend to leave things behind (boo!!!). To match my girly floral skirt, I used my Aranaz bracelet which I got early this year. To know more about it check my previous post. And to complete the look, I wore my new I Candy animal print eye wear. Yippee!!! I super love this, fashion and function in one!!! I also love to use super handy back pack that will make me hands free and take lots of pictures.

For me, I always pack light when going abroad, I always see to it to bring few foot wear that I can match with my other outfit. I also bring few and easy to wear accessories. 

(BKK top, Forever 21 skirt, Slap watch, Aranaz bracelet, I Candy Shades, Jansport back pack, Mel Shoes)

No comments:

Post a Comment