5.08.2012

Snoe Suntervention

You may already know that I just had a vacation last week. I was in a country with hot temperature same here as the Philippines. Of course a must item while I was packing was Snoe Suntervention Sunblock! I was so excited to be able to use Snoe Suntervention again which I already used last Holy Week. Along with my vaca buddies, we went to several places to have fun and enjoy. The sun was shining brightly and  it was time to test again Snoe Suntervention.






Here's my verdict:

  • It has a nice smell that I really love. It's not stinky on the nose, just right given the heat of the sun.
  • It is not sticky when applying.
  • I also did not feel any sticky feeling while in the middle of my activities.
  • I love the fact that it has SPF 80!!! 
  • Over all, I like it! I even shared it with my gals so that they will also be protected by the sun's uva and uvb rays. 
  • And of course, I want to say this again! A proudly pinoy product!
Go and get your Snoe Suntervention Sunblock and share me your experience too.

Disclaimer: I got the item during Snoe Suntervention Bloggers event, review about the product is base on my own personal experience and honest opinion.

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment