5.22.2012

Bobbi Brown BB Cream

It's been a while that I made a beauty haul post. I love cosmetics not because I want to cover my flaws but more of to enhance my good features (naks! Nagbubuhat ba ng sariling banko??) But seriously speaking, I think that wearing make up should be for enhancement and not for recreating another face or person. With this, one of my favorite mu are bb creams. It is really an all in one product, it's like a tinted moisturizer and with my latest Bobbi Brown BB Cream it even has SPF 35! My gosh!! Nakakainlove!! haha This bb cream even has higher SPF content than my everyday facial sunblock.



I love the packaging since it is easy to squeeze out the product but I prefer having it with a flip cap. And of course the ultimate Bobbi Brown signature all black look makes this bb cream look oh so sophisticated!


Can you see the creamy silky texture? It may look dark in picture but in reality it is just right. You can see from the picture below how it blended nicely with my skin. It seems that I did not put anything.



My verdict:
  • It has a nice creamy silky texture.
  • It is odorless which I think is great. Odorless means less chemicals added in the product.
  • It is easy to blend and blends nicely on to my face.
  • It is light weight as if I am not wearing anything.
  • The great thing is that it matches my skin tone and it did not make me oily all through out the day.
  • It resulted to a luminous healthy looking skin. 


Overall, I love it!! It really is an all in one product. By the way I took these photos of mine wearing the product for almost 12 hours already and I did not do any retouching or blotting.


What are your favorite BB Cream?

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment