5.10.2012

The Kid in Me





Emotera ba?? haha






By the way, I have this O2 Cool which was very useful. To know more about it... check out Awesome King Ling's blog post.


Here's another Fashion post from my recent vacation trip. It was Universal Day and I already expected a super duper hot day with fun filled rides and activities. But unexpectedly the rain poured hard that morning so I was kinda worried with my outfit that day. I only brought cool and breezy outfits since I only expected hot temperature. But my gutts was telling me (malakas ang pakiramdam ko! haha) that the sun will strike hot come noon time and true enough it did (sabi ko sa inyo e, malakas pakiramdam ko! haha). 

When in theme parks, wear something comfortable and fashyon. We girls want to look our best even if we feel like being thrown in the air or go round and round! I wore a pair of shorts with light weight type of fabric that kept me cool while I am able to move freely. To add punk on my outfit I wore a very loose printed sleeveless top that is also very light weighted and paired it with a bandeau. This prevented me from feeling sweaty all day. Accessories should be kept minimal in this times and consider wearing your bff footwear. Bring a user friendly bag to goof around freely! Balance of fashyon, function and comfort equates to SMART FASHION.

(Forever 21 sleeveless top, Mango bandeau, Dorothy Perkins shorts, Slap watch, Named Baller bracelet, Jansport back pack, Sanuk Shoes)

-XOXO-

3 comments:

  1. Thanks sis! I hope to see you in some events again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww!! It feels great that you appreciate my blog! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete