5.20.2012

Barney Purple








Hi guys! I'm back, no I did not forget about blogging and I miss blogging. I have a lot of back logs soon so please stay tuned! Here's my latest outfit post. Remember about my latest Pill footwear??? Here it is, wearing it with my cutie patutie body hugging dress. You can see that wearing heals makes us girls look more leaner and sexier! haha (May kokontra ba??? hehe) You can't see it clearly but the dress is actually color purple. Mixing colors are fun! It can work, just match the right hues together. I also used my so called chandeling accessory to balance of the color and monotony of the dress. This body hugging dress is a savior when you don't know what to wear then pair it with a very stylish and comfortable foot wear. Kaboom and Vavavoom! haha Comfort is the key to look good, know the venue, the occasion and of course the weather. SMART FASHION!!! 

(Forever 21 dress, Forever 21 necklace, Bangles c/o mom, Pill footwear, The Face Shop nail polish)

No comments:

Post a Comment