5.12.2012

Carmex

As a fashion and beauty blogger, one thing that I can't live with out is Lip Balm! I may go out with out bringing any cosmetics but not lip balm. I don't know why my lips are always chapped but maybe it's because of the super hot weather we have here in the Philippines. My saviour to this problem is Lip Balm! I've been using lip balms ever since high school and have tried several brands already. I've already tried many brands and there's one brand that I only got to know last year and it is Carmex. Oh my gosh! I can't believe that I only discovered Carmex last year and just in time as I was searching for it online I found out that it is readily available in almost all leading department stores. Hoooraayyy!!!

Here's another story of my recent vacation. It was a super hot vacation and besides bringing Snoe Suntervention sunblock, Carmex Lip Balm is one thing that topped my list when packing. I got the Carmex stick.





I have been using Carmex in the round packaging and I was planning to finish up previous sticks that I currently have on my vaca trip. But I can't help not to get Carmex Lip Balm in stick before I get going on my vacation.

Here's what I think:
  • It really made my lips moisturized even with the super hot weather!
  • I did not feel that my lips were chapped all through out my vacation.
  • It is very light weight when applied, as if I was not wearing anything.
  • I loved the strawberry smell!!! Like!
  • What a great thing that it has SPF 15. Perfect for my sunny sunshine encounter!
  • It really is Long Lasting relief for dry chapped lips.








P.S. I have several Lip Balm and have it on different places! haha This is really my must haves item.

To know more about Carmex check out their website and their Facebook Page.

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Carmex, I got the items at my own expense.

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment