10.05.2013

Sexy Dress on a Bachelorette Party

Here's another post to an event that I attended last week. I went to the Bachelorette party of my cousin/friend (a different cousin naman) and we were required to wear sexy dress by the head organizer of the party. I learned about it one week before the actual day so I don't have the time to buy a sexy dress besides I also don't want to buy any sexy dress since I won't be able to re-use it again.hehe

So I just recalled and though of what I can wear that is available in my closet. So here's my interpretation of sexy outfit for a Bachelorette Party. :)



This is my most sexy dress na that I have in my closet haha except for the one that I also wore during the bachelorette party that I prepared for my sister last year (click here).

It worked as my sexy outfit since it is a bodycon dress with a sheer long sleeves cover up. There's something with this black sheer texture sheerness as if there's a mystery but you can still see the skin. See through effect, covering but showing at the same time. Good thing that the lenght of the dress is short too plus with small flower designs that is very woman look.



Since this is my interpretation of sexy dress I have thought of making my over all look more sexy by wearing heels and that kick ass red lipstick! :) 

It's as if my outfit were match made in heaven for this event! Just in time to use my new heels that is in this sexy pink color! The velvet texture gave that extra sexy touch too! And lastly dubbed on my red lipstick (to know more about my red lipstick, check it out here).



Lastly, since this the farthest that I can go yet for a sexy outfit. I added the attitude and emote to finish my interpretation of sexy outfit. Please beware! Photos galore ahead. Pabigyan niyo na ako. haha!







Just to share with you, I bought these items seperately and didn't even thought of wearing this all together for a sexy themed party. I am just happy that it worked! Parang sila na ang nagusap usap at naawa sa akin to have a sexy outfit. lol! :)


(Forever 21 dress, Schu Footwear, Nyx Red Lipstick)

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment