10.20.2013

Blo Blow Dry Bar

Here's a different post for you! I attended one more wedding of my cousin yesterday and I was part of the entourage. In search for the place to have my hair done, my sister and I decided to finally try Blo Blow Dry Bar at Rockwell. 

I liked the presentation of Blo that they have different hair styles for only 500 pesos! But before we move on to that, I want to share with you Blo Blow Dry Bar at Power Plant Rockwell.

Stations
You can see how chic and girly the place is! It feels that I was in a salon in NY! It really made me feel that I want to look beautiful and have the best Blo service to look fab as I walk out the salon.

counter
waiting area
 The whole salon is so clean and spacious! It has different images of style icon Audrey Hepburn! Love it!


The whole salon is more on white which looks very clean with a touch of pink color for that girly girl kikay feel!


The tools!
More tools!
 I decided to book an appointment one week before the event. Upon booking the appointment Blo staff made me fill up a personal sheet form and then I headed on my next destination. In just a few minutes I received an email from Blo informing me that I just had an appointment with them. Then a day before the event I received an email again from Blo reminding me of my appointment and was asking for a confirmation. And lastly, after I was done with my service I received an email again from Blo thanking me that I availed their service. I appreciate this act of Blo even if I know (since I am a Marketing person remember? :) ) that it is automated. It still made me feel that they are very sincere and serious with their service. It makes  customers feel that Blo is connecting with us personally.

So let's move on with my service, since the theme of the wedding of my cousin is spring I decided to get the Holy Wood combined with Go Fish style. I wanted to look like I am going to a red carpet but still with a spring pretty look. To know more of their basic styles check out their menu here.

My stylist washed my hair first and oh boy their shampoo and conditioner smells sooo good! I love that my stylist scrubbed my hair in a very relaxing way. The sit was very comfortable as I felt relaxed while my hair was being watched.



It really only took my stylist less than an hour to finish my hairlalu. I liked that my stylist got what I wanted. And as you all know I had my hair permed and I was thinking how will he make big curls for my hair?? But he was able to make it. :) He was able to make it with out any pain on my part. I just trusted him, sit back , relaxed and read a magazine. My stylist was able to made my hair smoothly.

So here's the final look of my Blo Hollywood with Go Fish Hair Style. :)

Hollywood Curls

Go Fish Braid

Full back Holywood and Go Fish
I super like that my stylist was very accommodating and has a light hand. He ensured to provide us with magazines, asked if his scrubbing was ok, etc. It was a good experience! It makes me wanna go back and get another Blo hair even with out any occasion. haha!

Another great thing about Blo is that they can open as early as 7:00 am if you need their service! Just make sure to make an appointment since they are in a mall and 10:00 am is their normal opening.

So here's my final look!

Full Length
Closer Look

Front View
Final Look again! :)



I super enjoyed this experience for a very reasonable cost! I love it! The Holiday Season is just around the corner I'm sure you'll be in a lot of parties and get together. For hair services just go to Blo Blow Dry to make yourself beautiful! I recommend that you make an appointment ahead of time just to be sure. They have a lot of customers.

I would love to try their other hair styles in my next events. :)

Disclaimer: This is not an advertised post.

-XOXO-








No comments:

Post a Comment