10.27.2013

Simple Girly Look



Saturday hang out with my girls! I wanted to wear something simple but still fashyon and it turned out to this simple girly look. :)


The truth is..... I was going to commute going to somewhere early that day so I made sure to tone down my look. Like anyone of you, every time I commute I didn't want to attract much attention so I want to look simple. But simple doesn't mean boring.


I always love wearing jean. A good pair of jeans is a must in everyone's closet. A pair of jeans with a simple tee is the way to go!


But hey! A simple tee may be made better with details. Look how cute my top is. :) It's not your ordinary top. It has this sheer lacey details that looks girly and sexy too (a little lowback pa siya haha). I love these kind of tops! It's simple yet very versatile and comfortable.



I wore minimal accessories too, just a watch and this cute single bracelet and colored bag to give my look some more color and fun. 

Tip: Use an overnight / everyday bag so you are sure that you have all the things you need while doing errands. But bring a small bag and put it inside your big bag so that you're ready to go on that night out or get together with your girls. :)


Lastly, to finish my look. I wore another very comfortable flats so it will be easy for me to move around. I am really more of a flats person.


I love these footwear! It's not your ordinary flats. It gives my look more fashyon and not flat and simple.



(H&M top, F&H jeans, Kate Spade sling bag, Suiteblanco bracelet, Esprit Accessory, Primaluxe Footwear)


I hope you can relate to my posts. :) I am just like you.

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment