10.27.2013

What to do with almost empty lipstick?

What to do with a near empty lipstick? It's almost an empty tube but it still has few products left. I am a person who finish a product until the last drop unless it irritates my skin or I loss it. Same goes for my lipstick, I finish it until the last pigment! But how to do it as it will be very hard and harsh to apply the lipstick on to our precious lips if our lipstick is as short at the tube already???


Simple! The magic trick for this is to use Lip Brush. It seems so complicated problem but the answer is so simple. Right? No more wasting of your favorite lipstick! 


I have 2 lip brushes in my make up brush set from Megaga. I got the set from Shopsui. To know more of Shopsui product do check out their webiste.


Although yes, I am guitly of not using my lip brushes most of the time. It's really advisable to use lip brushes everytime you apply lipstick as it makes the lipstick more define on the lips. Lipsticks are applied better with lip brushes plus evens out the amount of product on the lips. Lipstick will be blended well and I just find that it sets better on the lips.


These lip brushes are tiny and very soft in material as it glides smoothly on the lips. 


And yes, I did a swatch for this post.

Look how defing the color of the lips on my hand. It looks smooth and not messy at all. So I now realize that I should observe using lip brushes more often ( I hope to do these talaga! I will try hehe)


-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment