10.05.2013

Red Alert!

I attended several personal events last week and here's one of what I wore. I attended my cousin's wedding and the required attire was formal. So no need for the long gowns! Thank God as it was raining last week. Since it's a wedding I am very sure that the table cloth would be color white, so it's a good time to wear this reddy red simple elegant dress (but of course being a Chinese I would still wear this on birthdays, ok magblend na ako with the table by that time! hehe)


I like it as it is very comfortable! It has sleeves so no worries for that cold temperature. Since it has sleeves already it's great that its length is short. Cut just right above the knee. I like that it looks very comfortable but it actually is a body hugging dress with out making it look super tight. So for those who are scared to look like a suman wearing a bodycon dress this is the right one for you! 



To keep its elegance I wore minimal accessories too like this simple silver heart necklace (great for a wedding since love is in the air!) and a very simple bracelet too. Plus a black bag but with a very chic style that matched my whole simple elegant outfit interpretation. I love this bag as I can use it as clutch what I just did for this event and of course as a sling bag as I have used before (check out here).



Just be careful to wear this dress since it's straight, it is not advisable to girls with straight / rectangular body. You can opt to wear a gold belt to give your waist that curvy curve.


Lastly! I wore a simple but yet elegant footwear too. I super like this footwear, it's slip on and it is not that high (I think 2 inches only)! It's like I am just wearing slippers but fashyon fashyon.



Even if it is slip on, the key is in the material! I think it's silky ( I really don't know haha) material and with silver heels.

Here's my blooper pic for this post! haha Look at my bruhaha hair! :)


Hope you enjoyed! :)

(Tyler dress, Ever New bag/clutch, Charriol bracelet, VNC Footwear, Manos Nail Lounge groomed nails)

-XOXO-





No comments:

Post a Comment