12.26.2013

Christmas Outfit / Attire : Glitz and Glam

Hi Guys!! I am back! I am very very sorry for mia for almost 2 months. I had my laptop repaired and I was a little too busy with a lot of events lately (but my laptop is still under repair, hope you can bear with me). Well anyway I am back! I am regaining my strength and am now very happy and eager to blog again. I have a lot of back logs to share with you all.

Today is Christmas day and I want to share with you what I wore during our annual Christmas Party at work. The theme for this year was Glitz and Glam and was held at Diamond Hotel. Shumishine bright like a diamond ang peg! 

With the sound of it! I knew that it should be sparkly! And I thought that many ladies no matter the color, style or length mostly would surely wear a dress. So for me, this year I wanted to wear something different and something that I can still use! Sparkly outfits / dress that looks outstanding are expensive and I feel that I will not be able to use it anymore.

So on the search for my outfit, I have thought that I wanted to get a sparkly shorts in black! And this was easy to find though during my searching there was not a lot of sparkly outfits yet (our party is always earlier than the others). 

This sparkly shorts is super comfortable, I felt like I was wearing my house shorts!!! I find the length a little short but I didn't notice that until the party! haha


First on the list check! But what to pair??? Oh gosh I felt that it's gonna be hard!!! Then suddenly I saw a sparkly blazer I grabbed it and tried it on! But I was sad that it was only available in xs. It fits me but it was a little hard for me to raise my hands and arms. I was thinking if I will get it as it was on sale (and when I mean sale it was more than 70% off). Oh my it was really really hard for me to choose. So I went out of the store and tried to look for other options so the evil in me placed the blazer at the back of the rack cause I know I will be back for it. And true enough, there's no other sparkly outfit that will match perfectly my sparky shorts than this sparkly blazer!


I love this blazer as it looks very classy! It's on gold and white color which gives me a more mature look but not super mature..... Sophisticated! :)

Lastly, I bought a shimmery inner spag top to complement my whole look. With two very sparkly outfits, it's better to tone it down with a shimmer inner top. I didn't want to look like a disco ball or better yet a Christmas Tree. By the way, I was able to dance the night away with this blazer! haha


And that's my final look! :)


And yes! I was able to use my shimmery pointed shoes again which matched very well with my whole look. And of course, re-used my blingy bag but now used it as a clutch. :) I was glad that I was able to blend them all together even if they are all sparkly and shimmery.


But wait! The shimmer or sparkly look is not yet done! Wait till you closely see my hair! :) haha

I knew that I wanted to be back at Blo and wanted to try an updo look for this event. During events I mostly wear my hair down. So for a change, I wanted to try an up do and just in time I saw this sparkly hair stickers at Landmark and bought them. I was still not 100% sure if I will be able to use them. But when I showed it to the hair dresser, she was very supportive to place them on my hair. Thank You ate!


Finally to cap of my Glitz and Glam look! I wore a classy and clean look of make up and just added some shimmer on my eyes. It's not super strong but more of cute and clean classy look. You may notice that I also placed a tiny diamond bead like to cap of my mu. It's more on the eyes for this look.


Closer look, one bead on each eye. Sorry for a not so clear photo of my mu :(
 Lastly, I wore minimal accessories. Just diamond like stud earrings and my classic necklace.


 I got my diamond like stud earrings from H and M. Look at how cool is this collection that I got plus it's very affordable! I am now prepared for different events. I am super loving this!



(Tyler blazer, I Candy top, Seventeen shorts, Ever New bag, ,H&M earrings, Charles and Keith Footwear, Blo Salon Hair)

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment