12.26.2013

Christmas Party Costume : Super Girl

Hi guys! I hope you enjoyed my Glitz and Glam interpretation that I wore during our annual Company Christmas Party. And the party was not yet over, of course we also had our annual departmental Christmas Party and decided to use Marvel Heroes as our code names for exchange gifts. And just for fun, we all agreed to dress up as our drawn Marvel Heroes, though we were not that serious at first! haha.  But then it turned out that most of us careered this crazy idea of ours (iba ang trip namin sa buhay haha! Pampasaya lang! hehe) 

For this Party, we didn't want to buy new costumes anymore as we just want to enjoy the party and trip trip lang talaga. So I searched and thought of what can I pull our from my wardrobe that will help me come up with this Super Girl look! And then I remembered I have these in my closet! haha Continue reading below! :)


 And this was my improvised look for Super Girl!

With out buying a real Super Girl costume you can try this mix and match together that you might already have in your closet. Or if you don't have them yet and should you decide to buy...... here are some of the things that you will surely be able to use over and over again.


For my top, I used my long sleeved polo which I used for my office attire in the morning and changed to Super Girl at night. With this, no need to change outfit from day to night.


For my bottom, I had to change. Since I must look corporate in the morning, I changed from slacks to these.... skater skirt (above) and luckily I have this blue tights that I have already blogged before. It was a good thing that the colors of my polo top and tights matched together! They are both in the same blue tone. 


Another thing! I am again using my ever reliable heeled red shoes that I use for both my corporate and not corporate look. For this one, I didn't have to change my footwear anymore for that day! Yippee! Less baggage for the day!


Lastly! How can I be super girl with our the Super Man logo! And yes! I just made a print out of it and stick it on my polo! haha (Yes I printed a super big one and didn't bother to reprint again haha!) Plus, I got my cape from the office where we do use cloths during events! haha Borrowed it and made it as my cape.


(Tyler long sleeves polo, Cotton On skater skirt, Teranova Tights, Terra and Agua Footwear, Cloth Cape)

 -XOXO-


No comments:

Post a Comment