12.26.2013

Surfer look: It's a short kind of day

And it was a laid back day after Christmas! Happy Birthday Jesus! Thank You for giving me this time to relax, chill, catch up on some things and bond more with my family and friends.

It's a laid back feel for this post! I super love to wear comfortable clothes and for me comfort will always be wearing shorts. haha 


And Yes, though it's Holiday season I find the weather a little hot. It's just only last night that I felt the cool wind of the season. But early that day, it was sunny heat so yes short it is. haha


Oh my another tiny shorts. Oooops hehe. I find that shorts now a days are tiny, a little shorter than my preferred length of shorts. But it's a little hard to look for a little longer shorts that fits well, shorts that are not long. haha Hope you get what I mean, so anyway who cares! I got this tiny shorts anyway. haha


I love its printed details so I paired it with a simple black polo shirt. Surfer look yeah?


To complete my surfer look, I wore this super comfortable footwear where at first I intend to use during rainy season only. But then it's comfortable and light weight so I can't help to use it more often already.


Since I will be running some errands that day, I decided to use my ever reliable big sling bag! I love this as it has a lot of functional pockets both in and out of the bag. I can wear it on my shoulders / sling / hand carry. I love this for being functional!




Lastly, as we will be watching a movie .... Yes! I do watch MMFF movies haha Guess what movie did we watched :) I need to bring me my cover up in case it gets cold. I bought several scarf during my last trip and now I am learning to use them. hehehe

And how I realized how can a scarf change a look from simple to fab! What a functional accessory! Though it's big, it's thin and soft that I can just shoot in my bag with out it being bulky! Very handy too!


Here's my soft scarf with skull design. I find it rebellious glamour look. :) 


Now, I have to learn how to make different looks using a scarf.


If you notice on my posts, I don't pile up several accessories anymore. I just don't feel like piling them lately so again I wore minimal accessories and tried to wear this native bracelet that I got from one of our Christmas Exchange Gift game. It's a Pinoy Native product! Since it's in color black I can use it and match it with my different looks. 


Hope you liked my Surfer look. :)

Here's another blooper post and now a macho post for you. hehe


(Surfer Paradise Polo Shirt, Cotton On shorts, Coach Bag, Ice Watch, Native Footwear, Atin Ito Pinoy Native Bracelet, Shanghai Scarf)

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment