10.27.2012

Victoria Secret Inspired

I just recently hosted my sister's bridal shower and as I was so busy with work, I was also busy prepping up for it. It was all so last minute and I was fortunate enough to have dear friends of ours who helped me along the way (you all know who you are!)  And as I was on stress alert with work and with what bridal shower theme... One of my friends suggested to have Victoria Secret Inspired Theme Bridal Shower. So here's what I wore during the event. Syempre pakana ko ito kaya kailangan magoutfitey din ako! And it was indeed exciting and challenging to think of what outfit to wear. 

Here are my considerations: I want either something corset, lacey or peplum. So looking around, I was so happy when I saw this dress! It has all the details that I wanted but in one dress na. Kahit peplum lang masaya na ako. But it not only has a corset type fit but it is also lacey! 


Plus factor is that it is in black and pink colors, very VS right??? So this is what I call VS inspired outfit. It doesn't necessary be a lingerie but something sexy and yet sophisticated! Pwede pala yun.haha


Wait a minute, look how sexy this outfit is as it is see through and low back, nice right??


I love the colors combined with each other, specially my short pink tail. I am really not a fan of train dresses but this dress changed my mind. A train with the right length and color should do the trick. It gives a little drama to the whole outfit. 



Another thing that I like about this dress is the lacey top. It hides my flabs and yet make the whole look more sexy.  The combination of lace and pink tube top is really lady like instead of girly girly (You don't want to look like a young girl attending a bridal shower).


Bonga ang pink peplum detail! This kept the whole look updated and in season.



And of course since the theme is Victoria Secret, the outfit won't be complete with out wings. We were all Victoria Secret Angels that night! Nagkataon that the wings matched my outfitey ( to all the girls, it wasn't intentional :) ).


A body hugging dress with the right cloth will hid all your flabs but will bring out the "curves". Pair it with your loved heels to make you look more sexier!



(I Candy dress, Pill Footwear)

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment