10.19.2012

Snoe Shoo Zit

To those who follow my blog (thanks to my family and friends!! haha)... you may all know that I am like a teenager right now having breakouts due to stress. I was not this oily during my younger years. Yes I am a late bloomer in terms of skin problems, so I need to constantly buy acne creams to help me fight them! I was about to buy my acne cream when I found out that it was already phased out! Oh no! Panic mode!!!!! And just in time talaga! Super timing, as I was waiting for this..... Snoe now launched their latest product (new skin care line) that is for acne prone skin while I was on my panic mode! Savior!!! 



What I like about the product is that it's in gel type! Another thing about it is that it not only treat or fight acne but also helps to brighten blemishes!



Another great thing (puro great thing ah!!) it is very affordable at 399 pesos only at 50ml! Wow great deal!



Since it's in a pump up tube, it's easy to get the product and helps me maintain hygiene. It's also easy to control how much product I want to get. 










My Verdict:
  • I like it! It doesn't dry up my face and the part with blemishes. 
  • It helps me smallen breakouts.
  • It really lightens blemishes (but take note, this is not a magic product! you need to constantly apply it to attain desired result).
  • It has a lot of product!
  • Very affordable!
  • I love it's cute trendy, girly and funky packaging.
  • Over all, I will definitely buy this again! Mind you, I am not adventurous in buying different products and brands for break out problems. I am happy that I am hiyang with Snoe Shoo Zit!
  • Another proudly Pinoy product.
P.S. Sorry I am not able to put picture to show how effective this product. Hindi na kaya ng powers ko. hehe 

Disclaimer: Got the product at my own expense.

-XOXO-





No comments:

Post a Comment