10.26.2012

Snoe S Skin Stem Cell Sunblock Cream

My facial sunblock has just ran out so I was thinking if I will get the same product or I will try to get a new one. Since I just got Snoe Shoo Zit, I decided to check out some of Snoe's facial sunblock. With their several SPF facial product I decided to get Snoe S Skin Stem Cell Sunblock Cream. 


Sealed with cute Snoe tapes! Like like like!
 Snoe S Skin Stem Cell Sunblock Cream is not your ordinary sunblock! It not just protect our face from the rays for the sun but it also acts as day moisturizer and primer! This is a great product for girls like me who are on the go! This helps me save up time since I won't have to apply several products anymore. Another break through prodcut by Snoe I must say! They really provide unique prodcuts that caters to our needs!


As the name itself, Snoe S Skin Stem Cell Sunblock it helps the skin with moisturizing, anti-aging, whitening, sun protection and make up base


Let's look at the product:

with flash

with out flash
 Time for swatches:

with flash

with out flash

It has a pinkish color, now it's time to blend...

with out flash

with flash

My verdict:

  • Great that it has enough SPF content of 30
  • It is a 5 in 1 prodcut that helps me save time and answers the needs of my skin
  • It has a nice smell which I don't mind
  • It has a pinkish color when applied but blends with the skin
  • It's a little hard to blend, make sure to blend it evenly. You don't want to have pinkish streaks along your face
  • It's ok with oily skin like me
  • It doesn't look and feel oily and sticky when worn
  • A little prodcut goes a long way
  • Easy to get the product
  • I can get the amount of product desired
  • It is very affordable!
Since I am getting no youger, I always use sunblock to prevent fine lines, hand in hand with this is I need to use the right moisturizer. I need moisturizers to help me attain a healthy looking skin but not the creamy one since I have oily skin. So this product is something that matches the need of my skin and my lifestyle! Thank God we have this kind of products!

Tips: Get the product using one finger only, in the case you think you need to get more product use a q tip to retain hygiene.
Dab the product on different part of the face to blend it evenly.

To know more about the product, check out Snoe's website.

Disclaimer: Bought the item by myself and the review is base on my own honest opinion.

-XOXO-





No comments:

Post a Comment