10.06.2012

Herbal Essences

It's been a while since I changed my hair style and soon I will change it. But since I will attend a very special occasion soon, I decided to retain my long black hair the way it is for the moment. But I feel bored about it and was looking for how to give my hair more life and happiness, just in time I saw this Herbal Essences conditioner. So with out any hesitation I decided to get it but had a hard time choosing what variant to buy! And finally I decided to get the Long Term Relationship variant since I need more of conditioning with this long hair. 


They have different variants which I already can not recall, but I also got the Herbal Essences Color Me Happy variant for my sister. What's great about Herbal Essence is their packaging! It's very eye catching and very cute! It's very girly where you can really feel that you want to make your hair be better! Look at the name of their variants are also very creative! They really gave each variants their "personality" which will also match the different personalities of us girls.


Oh great! It's 40% more! Yehey!!


The packaging really tells something about the brand!




 Now let's go into the product ( I hope that it is not only about the packaging...)

with out flash

How cute! The product is also in color pink!!! Personality consistency it is!!!

with flash
My Verdict:
  • It is very creamy and conditioning!
  • My hair instantly became soft and smooth!
  • It has a great soft cute smell that is just right. (You may notice from my posts that I am not fund of strong smells)
  • Instant easy to comb hair.
  • It instantly removed my frizzy hair look and feeling.
  • The best about it is that it maintain the softness until the next few days (unlike other conditioners that works for one day only)
  • I will definitely by this again! Maybe would like to try their other variants. One great product for a daily use.

Of course it only does conditioning and not straightening.


Super Like this product!

-XOXO-

2 comments:

  1. where can i buy herbal essences?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! You can buy Herbal Essences at leading supermarket. I got mine at Rustan's.

    Hope to hear your story too. :)

    ReplyDelete