11.07.2012

Mullet Wedding Dress

It was my sister's wedding last Sunday and here's what I wore! Before I go into details, I want to share with you a short story how I came up wearing this beautiful couture! I actually encountered a big problem with my real dress which I don't want to elaborate anymore so after a thorough discussion with my sister we finally agreed that I need to have my dress made by another designer. Wedding mishaps!

Moving on, I decided to contact one of my friend realizing that she has a fashion designer sibling and thank goodness he was able to accommodate me with I think at least less than 2 months to go! Very challenging right?? But look how beautiful it came out as it fitted me right! What I like best is that he was able to capture the design that I wanted and delivered on time. I actually had only 1 fitting and it fitted well!


I actually wanted a gown that won't look like a "gown". I want a simple dress with out beads but considering I  won't look under dressed! Very complicated ba and demanding?? hehe I also wanted something comfortable since I know that I will be walking around the whole day assisting my sister and of course something that will flatter my body type! And yes! He was able to deliver it! Yehey!! Like like Love love!!! Finally I was at peace that I will finally have a great gown on the wedding day of my sister!


Look at the cute details heart like shape tube top with draping details (is it called drape???) plus the big bejeweled waist embellishments! Cutting the waist line with thin belt will give more shape.


I had a lot of guest that day commending how great and beautiful my dress look like! Thank You to my designer!


With the beautiful dress which I wanted to stand out, I limited my accessories with the essentials only like a classy necklace in silver to match the embellishment and my shoes. I really wanted to wear a shiny shimmering silver shoes and I was very happy when I saw this pumps with just the right height of heels!


Lastly to complete my look, I opted to have my hair curled which I think complemented very well with my whole look! Can I pass na ba as Kath Kardashian? Joke!


Makiagaw ba ako ng moment from my sister with this train??? hehe




I really love the dress and yes I know, you are wondering who is the designer of this gorgeous???? It's made by a young promising designer named Melville Sy. He graduated from De La Salle - College of Saint Benilde with the course of Fashion Design. Watch out for him in the fashion industry!

Sorry for the blurry photos again, I need to improve my photos soon! By the way I hope to post picture from the wedding photo so that you can see even more how lovely was this design by Melville Sy!

Till the next dress Melville!! Thank you very much!

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment