11.25.2012

Fei Yue

Being a FilChi, we are very used to wearing red during birthdays and I realize that I don't have enough red outfitey na! So here's what I wore during my dad's birthday. My first inspiration was... I already want to use my new Fei Yue shoes which my sister got for me from Shanghai. I also needed to wear something comfortable since I will still have to go to work. So I finally decided to wear a casual and relax look.


I started with my candy colored Fei Yue sneakers and matched it with a polo shirt.



To make my look a little classy, I opted to wear a more sophisticated accessories like this leather StyleCo. and Charriol accesories plus a leather like light blue belt to complement my candy colored Fei Yue. This is the trick when you want to break a super casual look. 






(Burberry Polo Shirt, 168 belt, StyleCo. bracelet, Charriol bracelet, Uniqlo jeans, Fei Yue Sneakers)

 -XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment