1.27.2013

Illusion

And yes, I've been into another event and now it's one of the best days of my dearest cousin! I am very happy to be a part of this wonderful event. Since it's somehow getting hot already I opted to wear something breezy. Since it's an engagement party, I wanted to wear something with color but still formal enough. I realize that I don't have enough time to prepare for the special events that I attended. Good thing, I have something in my closet.


 It's a formal event but looking at my closet this is what I have and wanted to wear. I was thinking that this doesn't really look formal because of the zipper detail so I will have to make it work with accessories. 


Since the dress is very colorful already, I need to wear toned down colored accessories like this Celine bag in olive color. I first saw this bag while reading Ms. Jenni Epperson's blog! I super love and like her! I got hooked and really dreamed of getting this bag since it has 3 pouches together which means space! In attending special events, us girls mostly encounter small bags but with cellphones, wallet and re-touch gadget... small bags are not realistic anymore. So this bag is a saviour! It a sling bag that looks very classy and trendy! I am happy to get this bag! I might use this often specially that I got it in Olive where I can pair it with any colors! haha Simple yet very classy look!


Since it has 3 pouches, I can opt to use it separately and make it as clutch or even a pouch too! Very user friendly and in a fashyon way!


I also opted to finally wear this ruby red colored accessory which also looks trendy but kind of a serious way. Like the bag, it looks mature or classy but also trendy because of the shape and how it's connected together. I love wearing simple, comfortable but still fashyon outfitey!


Since I am still on my adventure to loose weight, I am mostly wearing illusioned outfits like this dress where it has a cut on the waist, drapes and the vertical zipper that creates an illusion that I have a smaller waist. Though I find this loose for me (haha! Feeling pumayat!)





Lastly, I wore a golden toned slip on heels. A black one might make my look more casual while a golden tone will always help a look more classy.


(H&M dress, Anne Klein Necklace and Bracelet, Celine Paris Bag, U.R.S. & Inc footwear)

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment