1.27.2013

Winter Beauty Products! Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm and Celeteque Facial Moisturizer

After sharing with you on my previous post what I think are some of the winter clothes must haves. Now I would like to share with you some of the beauty products that you should have on a winter wonderland trip. 

First of, you need to bring a lip balm! For this trip I tried Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm in energizing orange. I really wanted a lip balm that has spf and this one has SPF 20. 


Since it will be oh so cold! I know I need a lip balm to prevent cracked lips. I am prone to chapped lips so this is a must! Upon reading Maybelline Lip Balm, it says it has an instant 8H moisture that shed away rough dryness for supple, smooth and cushioned lips all day long.


Oh it's enriched with Centella Essence that reduce fine lines, increase elasticity and increase suppleness.  


Look at the colorful packaging of this product which will surely capture those who are girly girly and the young ones. Ok fine, I am not that young anymore but I still wanted to try Maybelline Lip balm.


My verdict:
  • It really did what it promised, I didn't had chapped lips during my whole trip.
  • It doesn't have any smell and taste which is good.
  • It protected my lips well.
  • It's easy to use like other lip balms placed in tube.
  • It has a cute packaging and colors.
  • It has SPF 20!
  • Though I don't know why it's called energizing orange. I can't smell any orange scent.


Another must have beauty product is a facial moisturizer! Since I have oily face it's like I am in my teens! I need a facial moisturizer that is very light, oil free and good for sensitive skin ( ang arte ba?? haha! As if naman I have sensitive skin. hehe) 


I've been using Celeteque Facial Moisturizer for several years now as my sister was the one who discovered this. First of, we need something that is water base, oil free, very moisturizing and hypo-allergenic where everything is present with Celeteque Facial Moisturizer. Bonus for this is that it's fragrance free and dermatological tested.


Though I have oily skin, I can't skip moisturizer since I am not getting any younger anymore! haha! So a good thing is that we have this kind of products in the market! Look at how it looks like a water but more of a gel type! It feels very light on the face but I can still feel it's moisturizing effect! It's not sticky on the face!
 By the way, this is their old packaging which I got buy 1 take 1 at Landmark. I was actually able to get this with the new packaging already but buy 1 take 1 with long expiry date! Great deal!

Since I am very aware of Celeteque products already, I was surprised when I got some Celeteque products last December. Thank You! You know who you are! haha! So here's what I got in the Celeteque bag.... I will make reviews next time, I have a lot of products line up! Exciting! :) As I promised, I will try to post more often! 



-XOXO-


No comments:

Post a Comment