1.19.2013

Fierce

Yesterday was the DAY of one of my besties! And as I was thinking of what to wear, I want to wear something different where I wouldn't look heavy weight as I am on my quest to loose some inches and weight. I don't know why but animal prints are all over lately. This trend actually came out last year but as we entered 2013, more animal prints came out! So here I am wearing my latest animal print and it is screaming wrar! haha!

Since I really look young for my age, I am very lucky that it runs in the family! Thank You Lord for that! I just needed to buy some pieces where in I will look more mature when needed. So I think this dress would do the trick. 


It's a knee high length dress with a little longer than 3/4 sleeves. It has a silky texture with a very nice cheetah or leopard print? (Is this cheetah or leopard, anyway let's just put it as animal print. haha). This give me an instant mature look but still not that over mature or matanda look.

 


Since the dress is already a statement, I kept my accessories very simple and few. I paired it with a pearl swarovski bracelet and a simple ring. To top it off, I used my recent classic necklace that my sister gave me on her latest trip with her hubby. 



Lastly, a neutral colored bag with a little bling will give my look a little fun. My little black bag is the safest way to go on this very loud dress. The sparkling details gives it a different look plus I can either use it as a clutch or a sling bag! Plus it has enough space since I had 3 phones, a wallet, lipstick and house keys in it.


As you can see, this is actually a loose dress so to give myself some curves I wore a simple belt so as not to grab another attention. With the very loud dress, I didn't want to add another OA piece.

 
Look how thin I looked because of the dress separated by a belt partnered with pumps and a sling bag which gives an illusion of elongating my body. Nice right??

How do you find my fierce look? Let's bring fierceness in 2013!

(Mango animal print dress, Jade necklace, Pearl Swarovski bracelet, Ever New Ring, Ever New Bag, 168 Belt, Charles and Keith Pumps)

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment